- This article in under construction
Ywdiriĉecó Respublikó (Ywdi)
República de Ywdiriqueza (Latinican)
Ywdirikkaudet Tasalavta (Evämaan)
"Kunigitaj dela riĉecó denia popoló"(Ywdi)
"Unidos por la riqueza de nuestro pueblo"(Latinican)
"Kansamme rikkaus yhdistää"(Evämaan)
(Everish:"United for the wealth of our people")
"Fieró destí Ywdi"(Ywdi)
"Orgullo de ser Ywdi"(Latinican)
(Everish:"Pride of being Ywdi")
Location of Ydiwealth (dark green) in Wulfor (light green)
|Recognised national languages||Latinican, Evämaan|
|Recognised regional languages||Ondurian, Kerwanese|
|Ethnic groups |
|83% Ywdi (53% Northern Ywdi, 28% Southern Ywdi, 2% Mixed Ywdi)|
|53% No affiliation|
|Government||Unitary parliamentary republic|
• Prime Minister
|320,434 km2 (123,720 sq mi) (43rd)|
• Water (%)
• 2022 estimate
|Currency||Ywdi valuto (¥) (YWV)|
Ydiwealth (Ywdi: Ywdiriĉecó; Latinican: Ywdiriqueza; Evämaan: Ywdirikkaudet) officially Ydiwealth Republic (Ywdi: Ywdiriĉecó Respublikó; Latinican: República de Ywdiriqueza; Evämaan: Ywdirikkaudet Tasalavta) is a sovereign state in the central Wulfor. The country is bordered by Florea to the north, Lucreania to the east, W9 to the south and southeast, W4 to the southwest, and Vihorlat to the west.
It covers an area of 320,434 square kilometres and is inhabited by approximately 24,673,440 inhabitants. That makes it the 43rd largest country by area and the 36th largest by population. The capital is Ivo Urbó; other major cities are San Xoros and Vihreä.
Ydiwealth is home to the Ywdi people, an ethnic group currently divided into two main linguistic communities: the Latinican community, which constitutes about 50 percent of the population, and the Evämaan community, which constitutes about 45 percent of the population. The Ywdi language is spoken almost everywhere in the country and it is the language of the the Ivo Urbó Capital Region, which is officially trilingual in Ywdi, Latinican and Evämaan. The Alamitto region in the north of the country is the home of the Latinican community, while the Jääteemu region is home to the Evämaan speaking community. Ydiwealth's linguistic diversity is related to the regional conflicts of the past; the situation is now stabilised, thanks to the creation of the Ydiwealth Republic, which is considered one of the best examples of unity in Fantasia.
Ydiwealth is a sovereign state with a parliamentary representative democracy. It is divided into three highly autonomous regions: Alamitto in the north (populated mostly by Latinican-speakers), Jääteemu region in the south (populated mostly by Evämaan-speakers), and the Ivo Urbó Capital Region.
Ydiwealth is a unitary parliamentary republic. The current President in office is Aleksandro Malakoto. The current head of government is Gaja Sokolota. The Ywdi legislature is the Parliament.
Social Policies and Laws
- You become a legal adult at age 18.
- You can obtain a driver's license at age 18.
- The age of consent is 16.
- The legal age of marriage is 16.
- Capital punishment is used but effectively not carried out, with the last execution being over 10 years ago.
- Euthanasia is legal.
- Pornography is legal with age restriction.
- Gambling is legal with heavy regulation.
- The legal voting age is 18.
- People of all Genders, Religions, Social Classes, and Education level have the right to vote.
- Individuals are required to be citizens to vote.
- Those with criminal records are not permitted to vote.
- One must be 18 years old to run for public office.
- In Ydiwealth, only members of the police force can obtain a weapons license.
- Alcohol (<15% by volume) is legal and restricted for those 18 years and older.
- Alcohol (>15% by volume) is legal and restricted for those 18 years and older.
- Nicotine and Tobacco products are legal for medicinal use only and restricted for those 18 years and older.
- Cannabis is legal for medicinal use only and restricted for those 18 years and older.
- In Ydiwealth, abortion is legal and is accepted, but there is some stigma towards women who choose to have it.
- Costs are generally covered by the state.
- Abortion is legal up to 12 weeks from conception and a woman is expected to pay for it from her own funds.
- Abortion is legal in the case of fetal defects.
- Abortion is legal in the case of rape and where the mother's life may be threatened.
- Abortion is regulated by the state. Public hospitals will perform it, but private clinics can perform it as well.
- Same sex activity is legal in Ydiwealth, and there is no social stigma towards the LGBT community.
- The age of consent for same sex intercourse is the same as heterosexual intercourse.
- The LGBT community has the freedom of expression.
- LGBT people are permitted to serve in the armed forces.
- The LGBT community is protected by law from discrimination.
- The LGBT community can enter into partnerships and can adopt children with the same rights as heterosexual couples.
- The Ywdi constitution accepts gender self-determination, four genders are recognized by law: Male, Female, Q'Iwa (Ywdi term to refer to non-binarism) and Agender.
- Approximately 0.1-0.9% of Ydiwealth's GDP is spent on the military annually.
- Women are permitted to serve in the armed forces.
- Conscription is not enforced.
Freedom of Speech
- Freedom of speech is granted to all citizens constitutionally.
- It is illegal to criticize the government.
- Online speech falls under Freedom of Speech.
- Laws concerning hate speech do exist but are not well enforced.
- Laws concerning the incitement of violence do exist.
- The press is considered as almost completely free.
- There is minimal censorship online by the government.
The Ydiwealth Republic is mainly divided into 3 Regions; two of which, Alamitto and Jääteemu, are in turn subdivided into provinces and territories, the third region, Ivo Kapitalón, forms its own Region and has a City Province exclave. The total administrative divisions consists of 1 Region, 13 Provinces, 2 Territories and 1 City Province.
|Name||Official name||Status||Region||Capital||Area (km2)||Population||Density||Official language(s)||ISO|
|Afra||Altiplano de Afra||Province||Alamitto||Bishto||39,350||512,973||13||Latinican||AFA|
|East Ciam||Ciam Occidental||Province||Alamitto||El Tireno||22,552||143,443||6||Latinican||CIE|
|Ivo Kapitalón||Ivo Kapitalón||Region||Ivo Kapitalón||Ivo Urbó||6,440||2,504,789||389||Evämaan, Latinican, Ywdi||IVO|
|Klarion and Esplanadó||Klarion ja Esplanadó||City Province||Ivo Kapitalón||Klarion ja Esplanadó||104||689,410||6,646||Ywdi||KJE|
|Moscavel||Territori autònom de Moscavel||Territory||Alamitto||Tarasca||1,671||19,698||12||Latinican, Ondurian||MOS|
|Sõiminië||Sõiminië autonoomne piirkond||Territory||Jääteemu||Kõllev||31,531||51,107||2||Evämaan, Kerwanese||SOI|
|West Ciam||Ciam Oriental||Province||Alamitto||Pavimento||25,309||1,204,588||48||Latinican||CIW|
|Yiberia||Comunidad de Yiberia||Province||Alamitto||San Xoros||17,290||10,004,120||579||Latinican||YIB|
|Ydiwealth||Ivo Urbó||320,434 km2||24,673,440||77||Evämaan, Latinican, Ywdi||YDW|
Ydiwealth has three main airports operating both domestic and international flights. Ywdi Airlines is Ydiwealth's only airline its major shareholder is the government of Ydiwealth and is the only and founding member of the Ydiwelath's Aviation System (YAS), it serves both domestic and international air travel, its headquarters are in Sank Klarion kaj Esplanadó on the grounds of Ivo Klarion Esplanadó International Airport (IVU); the main airport of the country. The other two airports in the country are San Xoros International Airport (SAX) and Vihreä-Inkivääri International Airport (INK).
|Ywdi Airlines||Dyflinnjaborg, Ivo Urbó, Krono, Laria, San Xoros|
|Air Fordia||Krono, Laria|
|NovaliAir||Nova City, Nuveau|
Largest cities or towns in Ydiwealth
|2||Ivo Urbó||Ivo Kapitalón||2,014,786|
|7||Klarion ja Esplanadó||Ivo Kapitalón||690,056|
Ydiwealth's music industry has been booming over the last decade thanks to the country's debut at the twenty-eighth edition of Fantasia Contest and with the creation of Ywdifest as a selection method, the creation of this unique festival aims to increase national interest in the musical arts.