Republic of Katsyria
Republic of Qatsyria (Katsyrian)
"Praid of a Nation"(Katsyrian)
(Everish:"Pride of a Nation")
|File:Location Map Katsyria.png|
and largest city
|Official languages||Katsyria • Everish|
|Recognised national languages||Lakadamian|
|Religion||95% No affiliation|
|Government||Unitary presidential republic|
|Independence from the United States of Eldance|
• Independence Day
|11 March 1995|
|Currency||Katsyrian Kompra (₭) (QAK)|
Katsyria (Katsyrian: Qatsyria, officially Republic of Katsyria) is a sovereign state in the west of Central Wulfor. It covers an area of xx square kilometres and is inhabitated by approximately xx inhabitants. Its capital and largest city is Palmyra.
Katsyria is a unitary presidential republic. The Head of Government and the Head of State is the President. The current President in office is Katerina Graham. The Katsyrian legislature is the Congress.
Social Policies and Laws
- You become a legal adult at age 18.
- You can obtain a driver's license at age 18.
- The age of consent is 18.
- The legal age of marriage is 18.
- Capital punishment is not used.
- Euthanasia and Assisted Suicide are both legal depending on jurisdiction.
- Pornography is legal with age restriction.
- Gambling is legal with age restriction.
- The legal voting age is 18.
- In Katsyria, only members of the police force can obtain a weapons license at age 18 and older.
- Alcohol (<15% by volume) is legal and restricted for those 16 years and older.
- Alcohol (>15% by volume) is legal and restricted for those 18 years and older.
- Nicotine and Tobacco products are legal and regulated for those 18 years and older.
- Cannabis is legal for medical use only.
- In Katsyria, abortion is legal but there is some stigma against it.
- Same sex activity is legal in Katsyria, and there is no social stigma against the LGBT community.
- The age of consent for same sex intercourse is the same as heterosexual intercourse.
- The LGBT community has the freedom of expression.
- The LGBT community is protected by law from discrimination.
- The LGBT community has the right to marry and can adopt children.
- Changing one's gender is legal. Two genders are recognized by law.
- There are no armed forces in Katsyria.
Freedom of Speech
- Freedom of speech is granted to all citizens constitutionally.
- It is legal to criticize the government.
- Online speech falls under Freedom of Speech.
- Laws concerning hate speech do exist but are not well enforced.
- Laws concerning the incitement of violence do exist but are not well enforced.
- The press is considered completely free.
- There is very minimal censorship online by the government.