Jump to navigation Jump to search
Republic of Shinkoyu
"Sabai Som-jai "(Pahsah Tàij)
"Plehngchat Bpratejd Shinkohyu"(Pahsah Tàij)
(Everish:"Song of the nation of heart and language")
|File:Location Map Shinkoyu.png|
and largest city
|Official languages||Pahsah Tàij|
|Recognised national languages||Shingwó|
|Recognised regional languages||Vjétngàgwó • Shingwóshanggang|
|Government||Federal constitutional monarchy|
• Prime Minister
|Currency||Wong (₩) (SHW)|
Shinkoyu is a federal constitutional monarchy. The current monarch is Queen Yangkwang. The current head of government is Ho Xindii. The Shinkuánese legislature is the Parliament.
Social Policies and Laws
- You become a legal adult at age 16.
- You can obtain a driver's license at age 18.
- The age of consent is 18.
- The legal age of marriage is 20.
- Capital punishment is not used.
- Euthanasia and Assisted Suicide are both illegal.
- Pornography is illegal.
- Gambling is illegal.
- The legal voting age is 16.
- People of all Genders, Religions, Social Classes, and Education level have the right to vote.
- Individuals are not required to be citizens to vote.
- Those with criminal records are permitted to vote.
- One must be 18 years old to run for public office.
- In Shinkoyu, weapons are illegal.
- Alcohol (<15% by volume) is legal and restricted for those 18 years and older.
- Alcohol (>15% by volume) is legal and restricted for those 18 years and older.
- Nicotine and Tobacco products are illegal.
- Cannabis is illegal.
- In Shinkoyu, abortion is legal depending on the circumstance and there is no social stigma towards it.
- Costs are generally covered by the state.
- Abortion is legal up to 12 weeks from conception. If a woman had not been raped, she is expected to pay for it from her own funds.
- Abortion is legal in the case of fetal defects.
- Abortion is legal in the case of rape and where the mother's life may be threatened.
- Abortion is regulated by the state. Only public hospitals are allowed to perform it and are obliged by law to give extra counselling/therapy to women in order to deal with the abortion.
- Same sex activity is legal in Shinkoyu, and there is no social stigma towards the LGBT community.
- The age of consent for same sex intercourse is the same as heterosexual intercourse.
- The LGBT community has the freedom of expression.
- LGBT people are permitted to serve in the armed forces.
- The LGBT community is protected by law from discrimination.
- The LGBT community has the right to marry and can adopt children with the same rights as heterosexual couples.
- Changing one's gender is legal. Three genders are recognized by law.
- Approximately 0.1-0.9% of Shinkoyu's GDP is spent on the military annually.
- Women are permitted to serve in the armed forces.
- Conscription is not enforced.
Freedom of Speech
- Freedom of speech is granted to all citizens constitutionally.
- It is legal to criticize the government.
- Online speech falls under Freedom of Speech.
- Laws concerning hate speech do exist.
- Laws concerning the incitement of violence do exist.
- The press is considered as slightly controlled.
- There is censorship online by the government.