Jump to navigation Jump to search
Kingdom of Lucreania
Koninkrijk Lucreania (Beklian)
"Eenheid en rechten en vrijheid"(Beklian)
(Everish:"Unity, rights and freedom")
"Lint van Hoop"(Beklian)
(Everish:"Ribbon of Hope")
|File:Location Map Lucreania.png|
and largest city
|Recognised national languages||Scandavian|
6.5% Lucrean Reformed Church
|Government||Unitary constitutional monarchy|
• Head of Government
Lucreania is a unitary constitutional monarchy. The current monarch is Lauraine Janssen. The current head of government is Levi Visser. The Lucrean legislature is the Staten Generaal.
Social Policies and Laws
- You become a legal adult at age 18.
- You can obtain a driver's license at age 17.
- The age of consent is 15.
- The legal age of marriage is 17.
- Capital punishment is not used.
- Only Euthanasia is legal. Assisted suicide is illegal.
- Pornography is legal with age restriction.
- Gambling is illegal.
- The legal voting age is 18.
- People of all Genders, Religions, Social Classes, and Education level have the right to vote.
- Individuals are required to be citizens to vote.
- Those with criminal records are not permitted to vote.
- One must be 20 years old to run for public office.
- Lucreans are allowed to vote abroad, but must be citizens of the country. Citizenship can be obtained if the person was born in Lucreania, has been living in Lucreania for at least 2.5 years, or has a Lucrean parent.
- In Lucreania, only members of the police force can obtain a weapons license.
- Alcohol (<15% by volume) is legal and restricted for those 18 years and older.
- Alcohol (>15% by volume) is legal and restricted for those 18 years and older.
- Nicotine and Tobacco products are legal for medicinal use only.
- Cannabis is illegal.
- In Lucreania, abortion is legal depending on the circumstance and there is no social stigma towards it.
- Costs are covered by the state.
- Abortion is legal up to 16 weeks from conception.
- Abortion is legal in the case of fetal defects.
- Abortion is legal in the case of rape and where the mother's life may be threatened.
- Abortion is regulated by the state. Only public hospitals are allowed to perform it.
- Same sex activity is legal in Lucreania, and there is no social stigma towards the LGBT community.
- The age of consent for same sex intercourse is the same as heterosexual intercourse.
- LGBT people are permitted to serve in the armed forces.
- The LGBT community has the freedom of expression.
- The LGBT community is protected by law from discrimination.
- The LGBT community has the right to marry and can adopt children with the same rights as heterosexual couples.
- Changing one's gender is legal. Three genders are recognized by law.
- Approximately 1-1.9% of Lucreania's GDP is spent on the military annually.
- Women are permitted to serve in the armed forces.
- Conscription is not enforced.
Freedom of Speech
- Freedom of speech is granted to all citizens constitutionally.
- It is legal to criticize the government.
- Online speech falls under Freedom of Speech.
- Laws concerning hate speech do exist but are not well enforced.
- Laws concerning the incitement of violence do exist but are not well enforced.
- The press is considered as almost completely free.
- There is minimal censorship online by the government.