Kingdom of Prunia
"Concord and Temerity"
"The Balmian Temerity"
|File:Location Map Prunia.png|
and largest city
|Recognised regional languages||Lakadamian • Dýrian • Flírsk|
|Religion||54% No affiliation|
|Government||Unitary constitutional monarchy|
|Currency||Nordo (₦) (NOR)|
Prunia officially The Kingdom of Prunia is a sovereign state in central Wulfor. It covers an area of 328,528 square kilometres and is inhabitated by approximately 42,051,607 inhabitants. Its capital and largest city is Lemarol.
Prunia is a unitary constitutional monarch. The current monarch is Queen Jill. The Prunian legislature is the Royal Assembly.
Social Policies and Laws
- You become a legal adult at age 18.
- You can obtain a driver's license at age 18.
- The age of consent is 15.
- The legal age of marriage is 18.
- Capital punishment is used but rarely carried out.
- Euthanasia is legal.
- Pornography is legal with age restriction.
- Gambling is legal with age restriction.
- The legal voting age is 18.
- In Prunia, only members of the police force can obtain a weapons license and must be 18 years and older.
- Alcohol (<15% by volume) is legal and restricted for those 18 years and older, but is unregulated.
- Alcohol (>15% by volume) is legal and restricted for those 18 years and older, but is unregulated.
- Nicotine and Tobacco products are legal and restricted for those 18 years and older.
- Cannabis is legal and restricted for those 18 years and older.
- In Prunia, abortion is legal and there is no social stigma towards it.
- Same sex activity is legal in Prunia, but the LGBT community may face some stigma.
- The age of consent for same sex intercourse is the same as heterosexual intercourse.
- Members of the LGBT community are permitted to serve in the armed forces.
- The LGBT community has the freedom of expression.
- The LGBT community is protected by law from discrimination.
- The LGBT community has the right to marry and can adopt children with the same rights as heterosexual couples.
- HRT and sex reassignment surgery are legal, but there is no way to change one's legal gender. Two genders are recognized by law.
- Approximately 1-1.9% of Prunia's GDP is spent on the military annually.
- Women are permitted to serve in the armed forces.
- Conscription is not enforced.
Freedom of Speech
- Freedom of speech is granted to all citizens constitutionally.
- It is legal to criticize the government.
- Online speech falls under Freedom of Speech.
- Laws concerning hate speech do exist.
- Laws concerning the incitement of violence do exist.
- The press is considered as almost completely free.
- There is minimal censorship online by the government.