Kingdom of Prunia
"Concord and Temerity"
"The Balmian Temerity"
|File:Location Map Prunia.png|
and largest city
|Recognised regional languages|
|Religion||54% No affiliation|
|Government||Unitary constitutional monarchy|
|Currency||Nordo (₦) (NOR)|
Prunia officially The Kingdom of Prunia is a sovereign state in central Wulfor. It covers an area of 328,528 square kilometres and is inhabitated by approximately 42,051,607 inhabitants. Its capital and largest city is Lemarol. Prunia is a member of the Northern Union.
Prunia is located in the center north of Wulfor (Continent) and in West Wulfor (Sub Region).
Prunia is divided in 5 regions. Kernel-of-Prunia mostly with the capital city Lemarol is the cultural, economical and political center of the country and also the seat of the official residencies of the Prunian royal family. Adroraine is a traditional commercial region where the import-export sector has always been dominant. Lochagne has large fields and Comlidene has a strong fishing industry, both are specialized in the agricultural sector. Hugavre is a sparsely populated area which suffers from economic difficulties.
Inhabited for thousands of years, Prunia is one of the oldest countries. Legend has it that the kingdom of Prunia was founded by the grouping of various Middle Wulforian tribes which had agreed to fuse only if they would find a chief who would suit all of them. While this appeared impossible, a man named Savan who was charismatic, fair and unbelievably strong in combat, managed to convince everyone after single-handedly winning several battles, and was finally chosen to be the first king of Prunia, thus was born the kingdom.
Several centuries passed, many monarchs have succeeded each other, many external wars occured about specific territories, many internal opponents tried to create a mess within the kingdom, but Prunia has never surrendered and has always remained the same hereditary monarchy. Prunia had various languages and struggled to choose an official one as they were all different. The country finally decided to adopt Everish as official language.
Nowadays, Prunia is mainly a neutral country which stays out of foreign problems. However, Prunia still exchanges with other countries on the economic front.
From King Brooks III's death...
On March 1st, 2016, King Brooks III died of a cardiac arrest.
Later, a major controversy arose in the country about his succession. The king had five daughters while only a man was able to ascend to the Prunian throne until then. The heir to the throne should have been the king's cousin, Duke Lance. However, the principle of masculinity was about to be reformed when King Brooks III died. That is why Prunia was torn between the partisans of Princess Jill (the eldest daughter of King Brooks III) and the partisans of Duke Lance. Meanwhile, the anti-royalists took the opportunity to press their own claims and big demonstrations took place throughout the country. The political situation was more unstable than ever and Prunia TV withdrew from the fourth edition of the Fantasia Contest on April 8th, 2016.
...to Queen Jill's enthronement
To avoid further deterioration of the situation, the counsellors of both parties (Princess Jill and Duke Lance) had the idea to put the two pretenders to the throne to Prunian people vote. On May 15th, 2016, Princess Jill finaly became the new monarch, and first queen ever of Prunia, after taking 56,19 per cent of the vote.
During the month of June 2016, Queen Jill officially received and visited different head of states of Fantasia who all welcomed Queen Jill's projects for Prunia.
Queen Jill repeated this experience in the month of October 2018.
Sports & Entertainements
Sports are a central part of Prunian culture.
Football is the most popular sport in Prunia.
The league one, prunian championship of football, is hugely watched.
- Fantastic games : Prunia participated in the Fantastic Games 2015 and ended 14th in the medal count with a total of 14 medals. Prunia participated in the Fantastic Games 2016 and ended 4th in the medal count with a total of 20 medals.
- Athletics championships : Prunia participated in the 2021 FAAF World Athletics Championships and ended 40th in the medal count with a total of 2 medals.
- Basketball : Prunia was interested to participate in the Autumn 2015 BFU Basketball World Cup and in the Summer 2017 BFF Basketball World Cup. Prunia was the runner-up of the BFF Basketball World Cup 2019.
- Tennis : Prunian Players Finn Falconeri, Mason Barnes, Amanda Cassadine, Icy Quartermaine, Jenna Corinthos and Dixon Jerome participated in The Vremd Open 2017.
- Water sports : Prunia participated in the Fantasia Aquatics 2018, a Drevonan event with 5 disciplines (Canoeing, Diving, Swimming, Triathlon, Water Polo). Prunia participated in this even again in 2019 and 2020.
- Biathlon : Prunia participated in the Fantasian Biathlon Cup 2020.
- Baseball : Prunia was interested to participate in the Summer 2017 FBSC Baseball World Cup.
- Ice hockey : Prunia won the 2016 Winter FIHF World Cup.
Prunia doesn't participate in everything related to the entertainment industry but Prunia was represented...
- ...at Miss World & Mister Universe (January 2016) by Sabrina Halm and Chris Pine.
- ...at Fantasian Survivor (October 2016) by Candice Swanpoel.
- ...at The Hunger Games (January 2018) by Vanessa Basco and Carmine Paolini.
- ...at Kazkya's Next Top Icon (August 2020) by Nicky Doll.
Main Communication Axes
- Airports : There are several airports in Prunia but the one in Lemarol is the most important.
- Harbours : The biggest harbour of Prunia is in Balmia.
- Railways : Almost all the cities are linked by railways, but the cities of Lemarol and Copdam are the main crossroads.
- Roads : The most important roads are designated by the letter A with a number.
- 19 major motorways cross different cities and areas.
- A1 : Balmia - Denuria - Lemarol
- A2 : Balmia - Dijeno - Scandavia
- A3 : Lemarol - Fostelius - Plupec - Copdam
- A4 : Lemarol - Tanoslio - Saxurol
- A5 : Dijeno - Vileina - Milorlett - Saxurol
- A6 : Foc - Caiou - Lemarol
- A7 : Ruyjin Republic - Lepetvesk - Mesperk - Copdam
- A8 : Mekev - Copdam - Adoudalt - Trivania
- A9 : Lemarol - Lelicy - Duvaroc - Plupec
- A10 : Caiou - Atrumu - Plupec
- A11 : Atrumu - Tanoslio - Milorlett - Scandavia
- A12 : Piountos - Denuria - Vileina - Scandavia
- A13 : Copdam - Spredes - Joutan - Saxurol
- A14 : Spredes - Nismono - Plavon - Lucreania
- A15 : Balmia - Caiou
- A16 : Lemarol - Milorlett
- A17 : Foc - Fostelius
- A18 : Lepetvesk - Mekev
- A19 : Atrumu – Lepetvesk
- 4 major auxiliary motorways also complete inter alia the internal motorways beyond the borders.
- 19 major motorways cross different cities and areas.
Northern Railway, which connects 11 countries from Northern Union, was implemented on February 2019. Prunia, via the capital city Lemarol, is connected to the main railway by an extra route, called East Route, which also crosses Scandavia, Ruyjin Republic and Fordia.
Prunia is a unitary constitutional monarch. The current monarch is Queen Jill. The Prunian legislature is the Royal Assembly.
Social Policies and Laws
- You become a legal adult at age 18.
- You can obtain a driver's license at age 18.
- The age of consent is 15.
- The legal age of marriage is 18.
- Capital punishment is used but rarely carried out.
- Euthanasia is legal.
- Pornography is legal with age restriction.
- Gambling is legal with age restriction.
- The legal voting age is 18.
- In Prunia, only members of the police force can obtain a weapons license and must be 18 years and older.
- Alcohol (<15% by volume) is legal and restricted for those 18 years and older, but is unregulated.
- Alcohol (>15% by volume) is legal and restricted for those 18 years and older, but is unregulated.
- Nicotine and Tobacco products are legal and restricted for those 18 years and older.
- Cannabis is legal and restricted for those 18 years and older.
- In Prunia, abortion is legal and there is no social stigma towards it.
- Same sex activity is legal in Prunia, but the LGBT community may face some stigma.
- The age of consent for same sex intercourse is the same as heterosexual intercourse.
- Members of the LGBT community are permitted to serve in the armed forces.
- The LGBT community has the freedom of expression.
- The LGBT community is protected by law from discrimination.
- The LGBT community has the right to marry and can adopt children with the same rights as heterosexual couples.
- HRT and sex reassignment surgery are legal, but there is no way to change one's legal gender. Two genders are recognized by law.
- Approximately 1-1.9% of Prunia's GDP is spent on the military annually.
- Women are permitted to serve in the armed forces.
- Conscription is not enforced.
Freedom of Speech
- Freedom of speech is granted to all citizens constitutionally.
- It is legal to criticize the government.
- Online speech falls under Freedom of Speech.
- Laws concerning hate speech do exist.
- Laws concerning the incitement of violence do exist.
- The press is considered as almost completely free.
- There is minimal censorship online by the government.