Federal Republic of Scandavia
Bundesrepublik Skandavien (Scandavian)
"Für immer vereint!"(Scandavian)
"Ballade der Göttin"(Scandavian)
(Everish:"Ballad of the Goddess")
|File:Location Map Scandavia.png|
and largest city
|Recognised national languages||Everish|
|Recognised regional languages||Djutsi • Suni|
|Religion||48.8% No affiliation|
|Government||Federal parliamentary republic|
• Unification Day
|12 September 1496|
|Currency||Nordo (₦) (NOR)|
It covers an area of TBA square kilometres and is inhabitated by approximately TBA inhabitants. Its capital and largest city is Coldhaven (Scandavian: Kalthaven) which is known for hosting the very first Fantastic Games.
Scandavia is a member of the Northern Union.
Scandavia is a federal parliamentary republic. The Head of State is the President (Bundespräsident). The current President in office is Paul Ronsku. The Head of State is the chancellor, with Alicia Zender being in office since 2014. The Scandavian legislative is the Bundesparlament which consists of delegates from all Scandavian constituencies.
Social Policies and Laws
- You become a legal adult at age 18.
- You can obtain a driver's license at age 18.
- The age of consent is 16.
- The legal age of marriage is 18.
- Capital punishment is illegal.
- Euthanasia and Assisted Suicide are both legal and illegal depending on jurisdiction.
- Pornography is legal with age restriction.
- Gambling is legal with heavy regulation.
- The legal voting age is 18.
- People of all Genders, Religions, Social Classes, and Education level have the right to vote.
- Individuals are required to be a citizens to vote.
- Those with criminal records are permitted to vote.
- One must be 18 years old to run for public office.
- In Scandavia, all weapons are illegal and no licenses are given out.
- Alcohol (<15% by volume) is legal and restricted for those 18 years and older.
- Alcohol (>15% by volume) is legal and restricted for those 18 years and older.
- Nicotine and Tobacco products are legal for medical use only.
- Cannabis is legal for medical use only.
- In Scandavia, abortion is legal depending on jurisdiction and the public opinion is mixed.
- Abotion is legal on request and the costs are generally covered by the state.
- Abortion is legal in the case of fetal defects depending on jurisdiction.
- Abortion is legal in cases where the mother's life may be threated, and legal in cases of rape.
- Abortion is regulated by the state.
- Same sex activity is legal in Scandavia, and there is some social stigma towards the LGBT community.
- The age of consent for same sex intercourse is the same as heterosexual intercourse.
- The LGBT community has the freedom of expression.
- The LGBT community is protected by law from discrimination.
- The LGBT community has the right to marry and can adopt children with the same rights as heterosexuals.
- Changing one's gender is legal. Three genders are recognized by law.
- There are no armed forces in Scandavia.
Freedom of Speech
- Freedom of speech is granted to all citizens constitutionally.
- It is legal to criticize the government.
- Online speech falls under Freedom of Speech.
- Laws concerning hate speech do exist.
- Laws concerning the incitement of violence do exist.
- The press is considered as perfectly free.
- There is minimal censorship online by the government.