"Inte ge upp ännu!"(Fordian)
(Everish:"Don't give it up just yet!")
|File:Location Map Trivania.png|
|Official languages||Everish • Fordian|
|Recognised national languages||Flírsk • Lakadamian • Scandavian • Trafrician|
|Recognised regional languages||Trivanian|
|Religion||78% No affiliation|
|Government||Unitary semi-presidential republic|
• Prime Minister
|Currency||Trivanian Mark (൹) (TVM)|
Trivania (Fordian: Trivanien, Trafician: Itrivanja, Flírsk: Trivanya) is a sovereign state in central Wulfor. It covers an area of 436,001 square kilometres and is inhabited by approximately 45,344,143 inhabitants. Its capital is Halipia and its largest city is Bluehood.
Trivania is a unitary semi-presidential republic. The current President in office is Troye Sivan. The current head of government is Henrik Holm. The Trivanian legislature is the Parliament.
Social Policies and Laws
- You become a legal adult at age 18.
- You can obtain a driver's license at age 18.
- The age of consent is 16.
- The legal age of marriage is 18.
- Capital punishment is not used.
- Euthanasia and Assisted Suicide are legal.
- Pornography is legal with age restriction.
- Gambling is legal with age restriction.
- The legal voting age is 16.
- In Trivania, only members of the police force can obtain a weapons license and must be 21 years and older.
- Alcohol (<15% by volume) is legal and restricted for those 18 years and older.
- Alcohol (>15% by volume) is legal and restricted for those 21 years and older.
- Nicotine and Tobacco products are legal and restricted for those 18 years and older.
- Cannabis is legal and restricted for those 21 years and older.
- In Trivania, abortion is legal but there is some stigma towards women who choose to have it.
- Same sex activity is legal in Trivania, and there is no social stigma towards the LGBT community.
- The age of consent for same sex intercourse is the same as heterosexual intercourse.
- The LGBT community has the freedom of expression.
- LGBT people are permitted to serve in the armed forces.
- The LGBT community is protected by law from discrimination.
- The LGBT community has the right to marry and can adopt children with the same rights as heterosexual couples.
- Changing one's gender is legal but only if the person goes through HRT (hormone replacement therapy). Three genders are recognized by law.
- Approximately 0-0.9% of Trivania's GDP is spent on the military annually.
- Women are permitted to serve in the armed forces.
- Conscription is not enforced.
Freedom of Speech
- Freedom of speech is granted to all citizens constitutionally.
- It is legal to criticize the government.
- Online speech falls under Freedom of Speech.
- Laws concerning hate speech do exist.
- Laws concerning the incitement of violence do exist.
- The press is considered as almost completely free.
- There is minimal censorship online by the government.