Junior Fantasia Contest 2
|Junior Fantasia Contest 2|
|Executive supervisor||Kevin Kern|
|Executive producer||Jan Sivan|
|Host broadcaster||23x15px Trivania TTV|
|Number of entries||29|
|Debuting countries||23x15px Golden Land|
Template:Country data Jamah
Template:Country data Orangina
Template:Country data Te Ao
|Withdrawing countries|| Achróa|
Template:Country data Pacifica
|Voting system||Each country awards two sets of 12, 10, 8–1 points to their 10 favourite songs: one from their professional jury and the other from televoting|
|Winning song||23x15px Trivania Trivania|
"Calling All the Monsters"
The 'Junior Fantasia Contest 2 was the second edition of the Junior Fantasia Contest. It took place in Trivania, following Trivania's victory at the first edition in Krono with the song "Calling All the Monsters" by China Anne McClain. The contest was won by Golden Land with the singer Sophie and her song "Children of War".
To be eligible to participate in the Junior Fantasia Contest, a country is required to be an active member of the Fantasia Broadcasting Association (FBA). The FBA issued an invitation to all active members of the FBA to participate in the contest.
Active FBA members
- 23x15px Baesnia - BTV has stated they will withdraw because of "bad results" & "sudden rule change". The Head of Delegation didn't state anything about a possible return.
- Decoria - DRT has announced that the country will not be competing in the upcoming edition of the Junior Fantasia Contest. The broadcaster cited low interest in the contest as well as budget cuts as the reasons for their withdrawal.
- Dýria - DRTV has stated that the country would withdraw this edition "due to mainly low ratings and a lack of interest from child singers". Sjutvárp Sjøland (SVS), the regional broadcaster of the Sjóland Autonomous Region, has shown interest in taking over participation for Dýria at the contest.
- Freyhurst - Despite initial indications that Freyhurstian broadcaster Freyhurst Television (FTV) had planned to participate in the 2nd Junior contest & already announce it's singer Noa Kirel, on 20 June 2016, FTV failed to submit a song in time for the contest and was forced to withdraw.
- Template:Country data Ice Crest - The country originally confirmed it's participation but due to ongoing conflicts in the country and economy problems the country withdrew on the 15th June 2016.
- Template:Country data Pacifica - The broadcaster didn´t confirm anything.
- 23x15px Vradiazi – On 29 May 2016, it was announced that Vradiazi is considering a participation. In the end they didn´t confirm a participation.