Jump to navigation Jump to search
Kingdom of Wyvernbourne
"United we soar"(Everish)
"Upon Tattenham's Green"(Everish)
|File:Location Map Wyvernbourne.png|
and largest city
25% No affiliation
|Government||Unitary parliamentary constitutional monarchy|
• Prime Minister
• Upper house
• Lower house
|Currency||Wyvish Pound (£) (WYP)|
|Date format||YYYY-MM-DD |
Wyvernbourne (officially Kingdom of Wyvernbourne) is a sovereign state in the west of Central Wulfor. It covers an area of 105,202 square kilometres and is inhabitated by approximately 23,354,746 inhabitants. Its capital and largest city is Tattenham.
Wyvernbourne is a unitary parliamentary constitutional monarchy. The Head of State is the monarch. The current King of Wyvernbourne is William Windsor. The Head of Government is the prime minister, with Naomi Wrythe currently being in office. The Wyvish legislative is divided into two house, the Grand House and the Green House.
Social Policies and Laws
- You become a legal adult at age 16.
- You can obtain a driver's license at age 16.
- The age of consent is 16.
- The legal age of marriage is 21.
- Capital punishment is only used in wartime.
- Euthanasia and Assisted Suicide are both legal depending on jurisdiction.
- Pornography is legal with age restriction.
- Gambling is legal with heavy regulation.
- The legal voting age is 16.
- People of all Genders, Religions, Social Classes, and Education level have the right to vote.
- Individuals are required to be a citizens to vote.
- Those with criminal records are not permitted to vote.
- One must be 18 years old to run for public office.
- In Wyvernbourne, only members of the police force and military can obtain a weapons license at an age of 18.
- Alcohol (<15% by volume) is legal and unregulated for those 12 years and older.
- Alcohol (>15% by volume) is legal and unregulated for those 12 years and older.
- Nicotine and Tobacco products are legal and regulated for those 18 years and older.
- Cannabis is legal and unregulated for those 18 years and older.
- In Wyvernbourne, abortion is legal but there is a mixed public opinion.
- Costs are generally covered by the state. The only exception is abotion on request.
- Abortion is legal up to the 12th week after conception.
- Abortion is legal in the case of fetal defects.
- Abortion is legal in cases where the mother's life may be threated, and legal in cases of rape.
- Abortion is regulated by the state.
- Same sex activity is legal in Wyvernbourne, and there is some social stigma towards the LGBT community.
- The age of consent for same sex intercourse is the same as heterosexual intercourse.
- The LGBT community is permitted from serving in the armed forces but a "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" policy is in place.
- The LGBT community has the freedom of expression.
- The LGBT community is protected by law from discrimination.
- The LGBT community has the right to marry and can adopt children with the same rights as heterosexuals.
- Changing one's gender is legal. Three genders are recognized by law.
- Approximately 1 -1.9% of Wyvernbourne's GDP is spent on the military annually.
- Women are permitted to serve in the armed forces.
- Conscription is not enforced.
Freedom of Speech
- Freedom of speech is granted to all citizens constitutionally.
- It is legal to criticize the government.
- Online speech falls under Freedom of Speech.
- Laws concerning hate speech do exist but are not well enforced.
- Laws concerning the incitement of violence do exist.
- The press is considered as almost completely free.
- There is minimal censorship online by the government.