Jump to navigation Jump to search
Federative Republic of Tremenoria
Republica Federativa del Tremenoria (Latinican)
Repubblica Federative di Tre-Menoria (Nineliese)
Republica Federativa do Tremenoria (Aquian)
Federative Republic of Tremenoria (Everish)
"Patria, Voz, Amor y Guerra"(Latinican)
(Everish:"Patriotic, Voice, Love and War")
"Arbol del paz"(Latinican)
|File:Location Map Tremenoria.png|
|Largest||Martina (Tremenoria City)|
|Official languages||Aquian • Latinican • Everish • Nineliese • Czecska|
|Recognised regional languages||Jarean • Lakadamian • Koran|
|Government||Unitary full-presidential republic|
• Head of Government
• Upper house
• Lower house
|House of Representatives|
• Independence from Aquia
|Currency||Tremenorian Pesos ($) (TRE)|
Tremenoria officially Federative Republic of Tremenoria (Latinican: Republica Federativa del Tremenoria, Nineliese: Repubblica Federative di Tre-Menoria) is a sovereign state in the south of Wulfor. It covers an area of TBA square kilometres and is inhabited by approximately TBA inhabitants. Its capital is San Lucas and its largest city is Martina.
Tremenoria is a unitary full-presidential republic. The current President in office is Barbera Bermudo. The current head of government is Mercedes Soler. The Tremenorian legislature is the Congress divided into the Senate and House of Representatives.
Social Policies and Laws
- You become a legal adult at age 18.
- You can obtain a driver's license at age 16.
- The age of consent is 15.
- The legal age of marriage is 16.
- Capital punishment is used but rarely carried out.
- Euthanasia and Assisted Suicide are legal.
- Pornography is legal with age restriction.
- Gambling is legal without age restriction.
- The legal voting age is 16.
- In Tremenoria, only members of the police force can obtain a weapons license and must be 21 years and older.
- Alcohol (<15% by volume) is legal for medicinal use only and restricted for those 18 years and older.
- Alcohol (>15% by volume) is legal for medicinal use only and restricted for those 16 years and older.
- Nicotine and Tobacco products are illegal.
- Cannabis is legal for medicinal use only.
- In Tremenoria, abortion is legal.
- Same sex activity is legal in Tremenoria, and there is no social stigma towards the LGBT community.
- Changing one's gender is legal depending on the jurisdiction.
- Approximately 4%+ of Tremenoria's GDP is spent on the military annually.
- Women are permitted to serve in the armed forces.
- Conscription is enforced, with alternative service available.
Freedom of Speech
- Freedom of speech is granted to all citizens constitutionally.
- It is legal to criticize the government.
- Online speech falls under Freedom of Speech.
- Laws concerning hate speech do exist.
- Laws concerning the incitement of violence do exist.
- The press is considered as almost completely free.
- There is minimal censorship online by the government.
- Insurrection attacking will be punished in prison for 7-10 years.
|Sao Luiz||Martina||Tremenoria City|