Kingdom of Sylvan
Králoství Sylvanu (Sylvaneese)
"Po každém pádu přijde vzestup"(Sylvaneese)
(Everish:"After Every Fall, Comes a Rise")
|File:Location Map Sylvan.png|
and largest city
|Recognised national languages||Everish|
|Recognised regional languages||Lidonian|
|Religion||73% No affiliation|
|Government||Unitary constitutional monarchy|
• Prime Minister
|unmanned until 2020|
• Upper house
• Lower house
|House of Order|
• Vintyl Tribe Formation
• United Tribes of Vintyl Formation
• United Tribes of Sylvan Renaming
• System change to Constitutional Monarchy
|Currency||Sylvansksá Koruna (SK) (SYK)|
It covers an area of TBA square kilometres and is inhabitated by approximately TBA inhabitants. Its capital and largest city is Vintyl.
Sylvan is a unitary constitutional monarchy. The Head of State is the Queen who lost her executive powers in 2017. The current Queen in office is Ann Vintyl. The Head of Government is the Prime Minister with no one being in office so far. Elections are scheduled for 2020. The Sylvanese legislative is divided into two chambers, the Senate and the House of Order.
Social Policies and Laws
- You become a legal adult at age 18.
- You can obtain a driver's license at age 18.
- The age of consent is 18.
- The legal age of marriage is 18.
- Capital punishment is illegal.
- Euthanasia is illegal, while Assisted Suicide is legal.
- Pornography is legal with age restriction.
- Gambling is legal without restriction.
- The legal voting age is 18.
- People of all Genders, Religions, Social Classes, and Education level have the right to vote.
- Individuals are not required to be a citizens to vote.
- Those with criminal records are permitted to vote.
- One must be 18 years old to run for public office.
- In Sylvan, only members of the police and the military can obtain a weapons license at an age of 18.
- Alcohol (<15% by volume) is legal and restricted for those 18 years and older.
- Alcohol (>15% by volume) is legal in some regions of the country but restricted for those 18 years and older.
- Nicotine and Tobacco products are legal and regulated for those 21 years and older.
- Cannabis is legal for those 18 years and olderin some regions of the country.
- In Sylvan, abortion is legal and there is no stigma against it.
- Same sex activity is legal in Sylvan, but there is some social stigma towards the LGBT community.
- The age of consent for same sex intercourse is the same as heterosexual intercourse.
- The LGBT community is permitted from serving in the armed forces.
- The LGBT community has the freedom of expression.
- The LGBT community is not protected by law from discrimination.
- The LGBT community has the right to marry and can adopt children but heterosexual couples have an advantage.
- Changing one's gender is legal. Three genders are recognized by law.
- Approximately 1 to 1.9% of Fordia's GDP is spent on the military annually.
- Women are permitted to serve in the armed forces.
- Conscription is enforced for everyone.
Freedom of Speech
- Freedom of speech is granted to all citizens constitutionally.
- It is legal to criticize the government.
- Online speech falls under Freedom of Speech.
- Laws concerning hate speech do not exist.
- Laws concerning the incitement of violence do exist.
- The press is considered as completely free.
- There is minimal censorship online by the government.