Republic of Pashlanahuy
Пашлаңахұй Республикасы (Pashi)
"Күш пен бейбітшілік"(Pashi)
(Everish:"Strength and Peace")
"Бірге келіп, тату-тәтті өмір сүріңіз"(Pashi)
(Everish:"Come Together and Live Peacefully")
|File:Location Map Pashlanahuy.png|
and largest city
|Recognised national languages||Everish • Flírsk • Uzukanian|
|Recognised regional languages||Karingyz • Ukrayianese|
|Religion||75% No affiliation|
|Government||Unitary presidential republic|
• Prime Minister
|Currency||Pashi Tenge (₸) (PST)|
Pashlanahuy (Pashi: Пашлаңахұй, officially Republic of Pashlanahuy (Пашлаңахұй Республикасы)) is a sovereign state in the west of Serica. It covers an area of 98,730 square kilometres and is inhabitated by approximately 1,579,684 inhabitants. Its capital and largest city is Enjiri Qalasy (Pashi: Енжірі Қалашы).
Pashlanahuy is a unitary presidential republic. The current President in office is Daulet Nursultanov. The head of government is Azamat Turlanov. The Pashi legislative is the parliament.
Social Policies and Laws
- You become a legal adult at age 18.
- You can obtain a driver's license at age 18.
- The age of consent is 16.
- The legal age of marriage is 21.
- Capital punishment is legal depending on jurisdiction.
- Euthanasia and Assisted Suicide are both legal.
- Pornography is legal with age restriction.
- Gambling is legal with age restriction.
- The legal voting age is 18.
- In Pashlanahuy, only members of the police force can obtain a weapons license and at an age depending on jurisdiction.
- Alcohol (<15% by volume) is legal and restricted for those aged 16 years and older.
- Alcohol (>15% by volume) is legal and restricted for those aged 18 years and older.
- Nicotine and Tobacco products are legal and regulated for those aged 18 years and older.
- Cannabis is legal and unregulated for those aged 21 years and older.
- In Pashlanahuy, abortion is illegal and there is mixed public opinion.
- Same sex activity is legal in Pashlanahuy, and there is no social stigma towards the LGBT community.
- The age of consent for same sex intercourse is the same as heterosexual intercourse.
- Gay and bisexual men are permitted to serve in the military, but women are excluded.
- The LGBT community has the freedom of expression.
- The LGBT community is protected by law from discrimination.
- The LGBT community has the right to marry and can adopt children but heterosexual couples have an advantage.
- Changing one's gender is legal. Three genders are recognized by law.
- Approximately 2-2.9% of Pashlanahuy's GDP is spent on the military annually.
- Women are not permitted to serve in the armed forces.
- Conscription is enforced for everyone but alternative service is available.
Freedom of Speech
- Freedom of speech is granted to all citizens constitutionally.
- It is legal to criticize the government.
- Online speech does not fall under Freedom of Speech.
- Laws concerning hate speech do exist but not well enforced.
- Incitement of violence is a crime.
- The press is considered as almost completely free.
- There is minimal censorship online by the government.