Republic of Muccania
"Vendi i diversitetit"(Glaraian)
"Land med mångfald"(Fordian)
"Paese di diversità" (Nineliese)
(Everish:"Country of Diversity")
"Xhevahir i diversitetit"(Glaraian)
"Juvel av mångfald"(Fordian)
"Gioiello della diversità"(Nineliese)
(Everish:"Jewel of Diversity")
|File:Location Map Muccania.png|
|Official languages||Muccish • Everish|
40% No affiliation
|Government||Unitary parliamentary republic|
• Prime Minister
|Legislature||Parliament of the People|
• Upper house
|House of Union|
• Lower house
|House of Representatives|
Muccania is a unitary parliamentary republic. The current President in office is TBA. The current head of government is James O'Hara. The Muccanian legislature is the Parliament of the People divided into the House of Union and House of Representatives.
Social Policies and Laws
- You become a legal adult at age 18.
- You can obtain a driver's license at age 18.
- The age of consent is 16.
- The legal age of marriage is 18.
- Capital punishment is not used.
- Euthanasia and Assisted Suicide are legal.
- Pornography is legal with age restriction.
- Gambling is legal with age restriction.
- The legal voting age is 16.
- People of all Genders, Religions, Social Classes, and Education level have the right to vote.
- Individuals are not required to be citizens to vote.
- Those with criminal records are permitted to vote.
- One must be 21 years old to run for public office.
- In Muccania, any eligible citizen can obtain a weapons license and must be 21 years and older.
- Alcohol (<15% by volume) is legal and restricted for those 18 years and older.
- Alcohol (>15% by volume) is legal and restricted for those 18 years and older.
- Nicotine and Tobacco products are illegal.
- Cannabis is legal for medicinal use only.
- In Muccania, abortion is legal and there is no social stigma towards it.
- Same sex activity is legal in Muccania, and there is no social stigma towards the LGBT community.
- The age of consent for same sex intercourse is the same as heterosexual intercourse.
- The LGBT community has the freedom of expression.
- LGBT people are permitted to serve in the armed forces.
- The LGBT community is protected by law from discrimination.
- The LGBT community has the right to marry and can adopt children with the same rights as heterosexual couples.
- Changing one's gender is legal. Three genders are recognized by law.
- Approximately 4%+ of Muccania's GDP is spent on the military annually.
- Women are permitted to serve in the armed forces.
- Conscription is enforced, with alternative service available. Both men and women are conscripted.
Freedom of Speech
- Freedom of speech is granted to all citizens constitutionally.
- It is legal to criticize the government.
- Online speech falls under Freedom of Speech.
- Laws concerning hate speech do exist.
- Laws concerning the incitement of violence do exist.
- The press is considered as almost completely free.
- There is minimal censorship online by the government.