Boronische Föderation (Boronian)
"Alle für einen, einer für alle!" (Boronian)
(Everish:"One for all, all for one!")
(Everish:"Song of the Boronian People")
|File:Location Map Moly-Boronia.png|
and largest city
|Official languages||Boronian • Everish|
|Recognised national languages||Scandavian|
2% Traditional Folklore
32% No affiliation
|Government||Federal constitutional monarchy|
|Queen Elisabeth XIV|
• First Minister of the Boronian Federation
• President of the Council of the Regions
• Upper house
|Council of the Regions|
• Lower house
• Foundation of the Kingdom of Boronia (first formation of a Boronian state)
• Foundation of the Boronian Confederation.
• Kingdom of Boronia and Kariteria
• First Reunification as the Central Sakodan Empire
• Second Reunification as the Central Sakodan Federation
• Formation of the Federation of Moly-Boronia
|Currency||Boronian Mark (BM)|
|Time zone||-6 to -5|
Moly-Boronia officially Boronian Federation (Boronian: Boronische Föderation) is a sovereign state in the north of Sakoda. It covers an area of 568,081 square kilometres and is inhabitated by approximately 19,882,827 inhabitants. Its capital and largest city is Seeburg.
Moly-Boronia is a Federal constitutional monarchy. The current monarch is Queen Elisabeth XIV. The current president is Clemens Fritz (ind.). The current First Minister is Annalena Baerbock (Greens). The Boronian legislature is the Federal Assembly which is divided into the Council of the Regions and the National Assembly.
The National Assembly (Bor.: Nationalversammlung) is the lower house of the Boronian Federation and the main legislative body of the country. Its 630 seats are distributed proportionally. Elections are held every 4 years with the next election being scheduled for late 2023. The President of the National Assembly as well as the Vice Presidents of the National Assembly preside over the meetings of the National Assembly.
7. National Assembly (2020 -)
The current 7. National Assembly is in session since 01. January 2020. The 630 members of the National Assembly are divided into eleven parliamentary groups (Fraktionen singl. Fraktion). The groups are aligned with the parties that gained seats in the last election.
|Parliamentary group||Seats||Group leader(s)||Assembly (Vice) President|
|Pirates||25||Jorgo Ananiadis||Martin Kollien-Glaser (Vice President)|
Amira Mohamed Ali
|Petra Pau (Vice President)|
|Claudia Roth (President)|
|SPMB||121||Nadine Masshardt||Bettina Hagedorn (Vice President)|
|JAL||21||Marianne Spindler||Philipp Albrecht (Vice President)|
|Humanists||29||Tim Ewert||Desiree Ackerman (Vice President)|
|Freie Wähler||29||Hubert Aiwanger||Anke Glenz (Vice President)|
|Liberals and glp||108||Christian Lindner
|Wolfgang Kubicki (Vice President)|
|CDP||36||Armin Laschet||Wolfgang Schäuble (Vice President)|
|CSP||31||Gerhard Pfister||Elisabeth Schneider-Schneiter (Vice President)|
|AfB/Volkspartei||27||Alice Weidel||Mariana Iris Harder-Kühnel (Vice President)|
The federal government of Moly-Boronia is the executive branch on the federal level. It is presided over by the First Minister of the Boronian Federation who leads his cabinet. Currently, the federal government is made up of 18 ministries and 19 ministers including the First Minister. The current cabinet was formed after the 2020 snap elections in which the Green Party emerged victorious. First Minister is Annalena Baerbock from the Green Party who leads a four-party coalition consisting of her Green Party, the SPMB, the Liberale party as well as the glp, a newly-formed party which split from the Liberale party in late 2020.
|1||First Minister of the Boronian Federation||Annalena Baerbock||Greens|
|2||Deputy First Minister
Federal Minister of Defence
|3||Deputy First Minister
Federal Minister of Justice and Consumer Protection
|Tiana Angelina Moser||glp|
|4||Federal Minister of the Interior||Ute Vogt||SPMB|
|5||Federal Minister of Finance||Adèle Thorens Goumaz||Greens|
|6||Federal Minister for Foreign Affairs||Georg Kössler||Greens|
|7||Federal Minister for Education||Mathias Reynard||SPMB|
|8||Federal Minister for Social Affair and Health||Paul Rechsteiner||SPMB|
|9||Federal Minister for Economics and Labour||Kathrin Bertschy||glp|
|10||Federal Minister for Transport and Infrastructure||Regine Günther||Greens|
|11||Federal Minister for Energy and Climate Change||Lisa Mazzone||Greens|
|12||Federal Minister for Families, Senior Citizens and Youth||Sönke Rix||SPMB|
|13||Federal Minister for Equality and Minorities||Kerstin Tack||SPMB|
|14||Federal Minister for Agriculture and Food||Martin Bäumle||glp|
|15||Federal Minister for the Environment and Nature Protection||Anja Siegesmund||Greens|
|16||Federal Minister for Science, Research and Culture||Maya Graf||Greens|
|17||Federal Minister for Economic Cooperation and Development||Jürg Grossen||glp|
|18||Federal Minister for Digital Affairs and Media||Katja Christ||Liberale|
|19||Federal Minister for Special Affairs
Head of the Federal Chancellery
Social Policies and Laws
- You become a legal adult at age 18.
- You can obtain a driver's license at age 17.
- The age of consent is 14.
- The legal age of marriage is 18, though through court or parental permission the age is 16.
- Capital punishment is not used.
- Assisted Suicide is legal.
- Pornography is legal with age restriction.
- Gambling is legal with heavy regulation.
- The legal voting age is 18.
- People of all Genders, Religions, Social Classes, and Education level have the right to vote.
- Individuals are not required to be citizens to vote.
- Those with criminal records are permitted to vote.
- One must be 18 years old to run for public office.
- In Moly-Boronia, only members of the police force can obtain a weapons license and must be 21 years and older.
- Alcohol (<15% by volume) is legal and restricted for those 16 years and older.
- Alcohol (>15% by volume) is legal and restricted for those 18 years and older.
- Nicotine and Tobacco products are legal and restricted for those 18 years and older.
- Cannabis is legal for medicinal use only.
- In Moly-Boronia, abortion is legal but there is some stigma towards women who choose to have it.
- Costs are covered by the state.
- Abortion is legal up to 16 weeks from conception.
- Abortion is legal in the case of fetal defects, but the woman is required to pay for it with her own funds.
- Abortion is legal in the case of rape and where the mother's life may be threatened.
- Abortion is regulated by the state. Only public hospitals are allowed to perform it and are obliged by law to give extra counselling/therapy to women in order to deal with the abortion.
- Same sex activity is legal in Moly-Boronia, but the LGBT community may face some stigma.
- The age of consent for same sex intercourse is the same as heterosexual intercourse.
- The LGBT community are permitted to serve in the armed forces.
- The LGBT community has the freedom of expression.
- The LGBT community is protected by law from discrimination.
- The LGBT community has the right to partnerships and can adopt children, however heterosexual couples have an advantage.
- Changing one's gender is legal but only if the person goes through HRT (hormone replacement therapy). Three genders are recognized by law.
- Approximately 0.1-0.9% of Moly-Boronia's GDP is spent on the military annually.
- Women are permitted to serve in the armed forces.
- Conscription is not enforced.
Freedom of Speech
- Freedom of speech is granted to all citizens constitutionally.
- It is legal to criticize the government.
- Online speech falls under Freedom of Speech.
- Laws concerning hate speech do exist.
- Laws concerning the incitement of violence do exist.
- The press is considered as completely free.
- There is minimal censorship online by the government.