"Ett förenat kungadöme av folket, för folket"(Åston)
(Everish:"A united kingdom by the people, for the people")
"För kung och fosterland"(Åston)
(Everish:"For king and motherland")
|File:Location Map Kingdovania.png|
and largest city
|Official languages||Åston • Everish|
|Recognised regional languages||Árvi • Evämaan|
36% No affiliation
|Government||Unitary constitutional monarchy|
|Kristina Maria Lillemor Bergström|
• Prime Minister
|Karl Johan Gustafsson|
|Legislature||The Royal Congress|
|Currency||Kingdovanian Crowns (₭) (KC)|
Kingdovania (Åston: Kungavanien) is a sovereign state in the north of Sakoda. It covers an area of 20,120 square kilometres and is inhabited by approximately 221,322 inhabitants. Its capital and largest city is Lykillinn.
Kingdovania is a unitary constitutional monarchy. The current monarch is Queen Kristina Maria Lillemor Bergström. The current head of government is Karl Johan Gustafsson. The Kingdovanian legislature is The Royal Congress.
Social Policies and Laws
- You become a legal adult at age 18.
- You can obtain a driver's license at age 18.
- The age of consent is 18.
- The legal age of marriage is 18.
- Capital punishment is not used.
- Euthanasia and Assisted Suicide are legal depending on the jurisdiction.
- Pornography is legal with age restriction.
- Gambling is legal with age restriction.
- The legal voting age is 18.
- In Kingdovania, only members of the police force can obtain a weapons license and the age depends on the jurisdiction.
- Alcohol (<15% by volume) is legal and restricted for those 18 years and older.
- Alcohol (>15% by volume) is legal and restricted for those 18 years and older.
- Nicotine and Tobacco products are legal and restricted for those 18 years and older.
- Cannabis is legal for medicinal use only.
- In Kingdovania, abortion is legal and there is no social stigma towards it.
- Costs are generally covered by the state.
- Abortion is legal up to 18 weeks from conception, but a woman is expected to pay for it from her own funds.
- Abortion is legal in the case of fetal defects and costs are covered by the state.
- Abortion is legal in the case of rape and where the mother's life may be threatened and costs are covered by the state.
- Abortion is regulated by the state. Public hospitals will perform it, but private clinics are also allowed to perform it.
- Same sex activity is legal in Kingdovania, and LGBT people are widely accepted, but may face some stigma.
- Changing one's gender is legal only if the person goes through HRT (hormone replacement therapy) and sex reassignment therapy.
- There are no armed forces in Kingdovania.
Freedom of Speech
- Freedom of speech is granted to all citizens constitutionally.
- It is legal to criticize the government.
- Online speech falls under Freedom of Speech.
- Laws concerning hate speech do exist.
- Laws concerning the incitement of violence do exist.
- The press is considered as almost completely free.
- There is some censorship online by the government.