"Onen hag All."(Karen)
(Everish:"One and All")
|File:Location Map Kergle.png|
|Official languages||Everish • Karenoise|
|Government||Unitary constitutional monarchy|
• Prime Minister
|Legislature||Hel an dre|
|Currency||Kergle Pound (KP)|
Kergle (Keren: Kergle) is a sovereign state in the south of Wulfor. It covers an area of 88,479 square kilometres and is inhabitated by approximately 4,070,046 inhabitants. Its capital is Eleni and its largest city is Heidke.
Legend dictates that Kergle was founded by Grizgor. He was a great leader from a far away land looking for a better land for his people. When they founded what is now called Kergle they named there tallest mountain after him. Grizgor was a great speaker but was prone on being attacked, he was an ok warrior but needed protection. His warriors were called Fragorn, Havare and Tritone.
Grizgor - Married Clafone bringing together the two families of ancient civilations. They fled looking for a place to call home. It took 24 years to find a new Land which eventually was called Kergle. Grizgor had three children. His eldest son Havare, his only daughter Eleni and his youngest son Yona. His wide died given birth to Yona. Each year June 21St is a national hoilday to celebrate who has left this world.
Fragorn - was the best warrior in the land and was undefeated until his death of a broken heart when his wife, Rofea died while swimming in Lake Fragorn.
Havare - He was a gifted archer and is the son of Grizgor. His mother Clafone died at child birth of Havare's brother Yona.
Tritone - A woman of all talents. She could battle (favourite weapon the axe). She could talk and was the oringal general for Grizgor.
January 2nd Grizgors day (the death of Grizgor) is celebrated as he gave so much to Kergle and he made sure people were not sad when he left.
March 19th - Eleni birthday - National woman's day. Eleni is very much unknown except she had many children.
June 21st - Yona Birthday - national day of mourning - Despite Yona being born Clafone died through complications. Grizgor never loved Yona truly, Yona left the region but is beilived to have died on his travels.
September 23rd - Havare birthday - Liberal day. Havare was the first known gay man of Kergle. This is why Kergle ia such a liberal place that ks to the son of Grizgor. Despite this Havare did have a son Called Hizgor ( his father's son). Hizgor was a great speaker and became the first Known King of Kergle.
Kergle is a unitary constitutional monarchy. The current monarch is TBA. The current head of government is Sully Tretheway. The Kergish legislature is the Hel an Dre.
Social Policies and Laws
- You become a legal adult at age 18.
- You can obtain a driver's license at age 18.
- The age of consent is 16.
- The legal age of marriage is 18.
- Capital punishment is not used.
- Euthanasia and Assisted Suicide are legal depending on the jurisdiction.
- Pornography is legal with age restriction.
- Gambling is legal with age restriction.
- The legal voting age is 18.
- People of all Genders, Religions, Social Classes, and Education level have the right to vote.
- Individuals are not required to be citizens to vote.
- There are no laws regarding voting rights for those with criminal convictions.
- One must be 18 years old to run for public office.
- In Kergle, only members of the police force can obtain a weapons license and must be 18 years and older.
- Alcohol (<15% by volume) is legal and restricted for those 18 years and older.
- Alcohol (>15% by volume) is legal and restricted for those 18 years and older.
- Nicotine and Tobacco products are legal and restricted for those 18 years and older.
- Cannabis is legal for medicinal use only for those 18 years and older.
- In Kergle, abortion is legal and there is no social stigma towards it.
- Same sex activity is legal in Kergle, and there is no social stigma towards the LGBT community.
- The age of consent for same sex intercourse is the same as heterosexual intercourse.
- LGBT people are permitted to serve in the armed forces.
- The LGBT community has the freedom of expression.
- The LGBT community is protected by law from discrimination.
- The LGBT community has the right to marry and can adopt children with the same rights as heterosexual couples.
- Changing one's gender is legal. Three genders are recognized by law.
- Approximately 2-2.9% of Kergle's GDP is spent on the military annually.
- Women are permitted to serve in the armed forces.
- Conscription is not enforced.
Freedom of Speech
- Freedom of speech is granted to all citizens constitutionally.
- It is legal to criticize the government.
- Online speech falls under Freedom of Speech.
- Laws concerning hate speech do exist.
- Laws concerning the incitement of violence do exist.
- The press is considered as almost completely free.
- There is minimal censorship online by the government.