Republic of Kazkya
A Kházkÿa (Katak)
"Nóz zømmes pó dy eztrékya façu vrillhar"(Katak)
(Everish:"We are stardust meant to shine")
"A Marshyá das Mhiúl røzas"(Katak)
(Everish:"The March of the Thousand Roses")
|File:Location Map Kazkya.png|
|Official languages||Katak • Latinican|
|Recognised national languages||Aquian • Everish|
|Recognised regional languages||Tiqueño • Wrunik|
3% No affiliation
|Government||Unitary full presidential republic|
|Legislature||The National Legislative Assembly of Kazkya|
|Currency||Kyx (K) (KYX)|
Kazkya (Katak: A Kházkÿa) officially Republic of Kazkya is a sovereign state in central Latinica. It covers an area of 283,974 square kilometres and is inhabitated by approximately 22,149,939 inhabitants. Its capital is Køruk and its largest city is Añeda.
The country was first a colony of Latinican empire, where two ethnic groups coexisted in actual Kazkya territory as colonies(North was Estrenia and South Hendya) of the empire.After many years the empire fell, so both decided to look for being independent forming Kazkya the 14th of September of 1887.After 1887,In 1921 the country was unstable, so it felt into the oppression of the dictator Matheo Cedeñus a Angosturan foreign who made a coup and took power of the country. In 1940 he started a genocide to Heñyks (cause of their darker skin and Aquian ancestry) and Mokhians (who believed in Mokeh religion) where more than half a million of Kazkyans were killed, the country became extremely popr, however around 1972 the revolutionary groups started to rise against the dictatorship. These were dark times were the government kidnapped people and burned cities. The people initiated the rose revolution on 7th of April of 1987 and in the 7th of October in the Heredya Square they killed Matheo starting a new era for the country. After this they eliminated all military in the country and in 1989 they had their first elections, since that they had increase international relationships. The country is now divided into two principal ethnic groups: Mørks(north) and Heñyk(south).
Kazkya is a unitary full presidential republic. The current President in office is Christina Ródrigüez. The Kazkyan legislature is the National Legislative Assembly of Kazkya.
Social Policies and Laws
- You become a legal adult at age 17.
- You can obtain a driver's license at age 18.
- The age of consent is 18.
- The legal age of marriage is 18.
- Capital punishment is not used.
- Euthanasia and Assisted Suicide are legal.
- Pornography is legal with age restriction.
- Gambling is legal with heavy regulation.
- The legal voting age is 18.
- People of all Genders, Religions, Social Classes, and Education level have the right to vote.
- Individuals are not required to be citizens to vote.
- Those with criminal records are permitted to vote.
- One must be 21 years old to run for public office.
- In Kazkya, only members of the police force can obtain a weapons license and must be 18 years and older.
- Alcohol (<15% by volume) is legal and restricted for those 16 years and older.
- Alcohol (>15% by volume) is legal and restricted for those 18 years and older.
- Nicotine and Tobacco products are legal and restricted for those 18 years and older.
- Cannabis is legal and restricted for those 18 years and older, and is regulated by the state.
- In Kazkya, abortion is legal and there is no social stigma towards it.
- Costs are covered by the state.
- Abortion is legal up to 28 weeks from conception.
- Abortion is legal in the case of fetal defects.
- Abortion is legal in the case of rape and where the mother's life may be threatened.
- Abortion is regulated by the state. Only public hospitals are allowed to perform it and are obliged by law to give extra counselling/therapy to women in order to deal with the abortion.
- Same sex activity is legal in Kazkya, and there is some social stigma towards the LGBT community.
- The age of consent for same sex intercourse is the same as heterosexual intercourse.
- The LGBT community has the freedom of expression.
- The LGBT community is protected by law from discrimination.
- The LGBT community has the right to marry and can adopt children with the same rights as heterosexual couples.
- Changing one's gender is legal. Three genders are recognized by law.
- The president of Kazkya, Christina Ródriguez is a LGBTQ+ activist and is the first openly lesbian woman to take the presidential chair in the country.
- There are no armed forces in Kazkya.
Freedom of Speech
- Freedom of speech is granted to all citizens constitutionally.
- It is legal to criticize the government.
- Online speech falls under Freedom of Speech.
- Laws concerning hate speech do exist but are not well enforced.
- Laws concerning the incitement of violence do exist but are not well enforced.
- The press is considered as almost completely free.
- There is some censorship online by the government.