The Kingdom of Hwaesonna
화손나 왕국 (Koran)
"닭고기를 먹고, 음경을 빨고, 취합니다"(Koran)
(Everish:"Forever the Swan, Forever the Country")
(Everish:"Lake of Life")
|File:Location Map Hwaesonna.png|
|Recognised national languages||Everish|
|Recognised regional languages||Lakadamian • Jarean|
|Government||Unitary oligarchic parliamentary system|
• Upper house
• Lower house
• Formation under the rule of Kumatora Yoonoh
• Subjugated by Lakadamia
|704,875 km2 (272,154 sq mi) (18)|
|34/km2 (88.1/sq mi) (123rd)|
|Currency||Hwaesonnan Won (₩) (HWW)|
Hwaesonna (Koran: 화 손나) officially The Kingdom of Hwaesonna (Koran: 화손나 왕국) is a sovereign state in Lakadasia. It covers an area of 751,033 square kilometres and is inhabited by approximately 9,012,400 inhabitants. Its capital is Feyressville and its largest city is Lephidross.
Hwaesonna is a unitary oligarchic parliamentary system. Oligarchic / Parliamentary system. Upper house has 11 representatives from the 11 noble families. Lower system is a parliament. The upper house votes on the Head of State (Revol) among the members of the house (the public votes as well, equaling 1 vote). The revol is basically the president. The people directly vote on the Janggwan, or the 2nd in command. They are basically a vice president. The current revol in power is Yuta Tsuji.
Social Policies and Laws
- You become a legal adult at age 18.
- You can obtain a driver's license at age 16.
- The age of consent is 16.
- The legal age of marriage is 18.
- Capital punishment is not used.
- Euthanasia and Assisted Suicide are legal.
- Pornography is legal without restriction.
- Gambling is legal with age restriction.
- The legal voting age is 16.
- People of all Genders, Religions, Social Classes, and Education level have the right to vote.
- Individuals are required to be citizens to vote.
- Those with criminal records are permitted to vote.
- One must be 18 years old to run for public office.
- In Hwaesonna, only members of the police force can obtain a weapons license and must be 18 years and older.
- Alcohol (<15% by volume) is legal and restricted for those 16 years and older.
- Alcohol (>15% by volume) is legal and restricted for those 16 years and older.
- Nicotine and Tobacco products are legal and restricted for those 16 years and older.
- Cannabis is legal and restricted for those 16 years and older.
- In Hwaesonna, abortion is legal and there is no social stigma towards it.
- Same sex activity is legal in Hwaesonna, and there is no social stigma towards the LGBT community.
- The age of consent for same sex intercourse is the same as heterosexual intercourse.
- The LGBT community has the freedom of expression.
- LGBT people are permitted to serve in the armed forces.
- The LGBT community is protected by law from discrimination.
- The LGBT community has the right to marry and can adopt children with the same rights as heterosexual couples.
- Changing one's gender is legal. Three genders are recognized by law.
- Approximately 3-3.9% of Hwaesonna's GDP is spent on the military annually.
- Women are permitted to serve in the armed forces.
- Conscription is not enforced.
Freedom of Speech
- Freedom of speech is granted to all citizens constitutionally.
- It is legal to criticize the government.
- Online speech falls under Freedom of Speech.
- Laws concerning hate speech do exist.
- Laws concerning the incitement of violence do exist.
- The press is considered as almost completely free.
- There is minimal censorship online by the government.