Queendom of Gasandae
가산 데 왕국 (Gasan de wanggug) (Koran)
Vương quốc Gasandae (Hailinese)
"우리는 함께, 우리는 하나" (ulineun hamkke, ulineun hana)(Koran)
(Everish:"We are together, we are one")
"Tiến bước ca"(Hailinese)
|File:Location Map Gasandae.png|
|Official languages||Koran • Hailinese|
|Recognised regional languages||Lakadamian|
|Religion||52% No affiliation|
|Government||Federal constitutional monarchy|
• Head of Government
• Independence from Jarea
|Currency||Gasani woo (GSW)|
Gasandae (Koran: 가산) officially Queendom of Gasandae (Koran: 가산 데 왕국, Gasan de wanggug, Hailinese: Vương quốc Gasandae) is a sovereign state in the south of Sakoda. Its capital is Simjang and its largest city is Jinju.
Gasandae is a federal constitutional monarchy. The current Queen is Kim Geunhak. The current head of government is TBA. The Gasani legislature is the Gasani Parliament.
Social Policies and Laws
- You become a legal adult at age 18.
- You can obtain a driver's license at age 18.
- The age of consent is 16.
- The legal age of marriage is 20 for males and 19 for females.
- Capital punishment is used but effectively not carried out, with the last execution being over 10 years ago.
- Only Assisted Suicide is legal.
- Pornography is legal with age restriction.
- Gambling is legal without restriction.
- The legal voting age is 18.
- People of all Genders, Religions, Social Classes, and Education level have the right to vote.
- Individuals are required to be citizens to vote.
- Those with criminal records are permitted to vote.
- One must be 25 years old to run for public office.
- In Gasandae, only members of the police force can obtain a weapons license and the age depends on the jurisdiction.
- Alcohol (<15% by volume) is legal and restricted for those 17 years and older.
- Alcohol (>15% by volume) is legal and restricted for those 19 years and older.
- Nicotine and Tobacco products are illegal.
- Cannabis is legal only in some parts of the country and restricted for those 18 years and older.
- In Gasandae, abortion is legal and accepted, but there is some stigma towards women who choose to have it.
- Same sex activity is legal in Gasandae. LGBT people are widely accepted, but may face some stigma.
- The age of consent for same sex intercourse is the same as heterosexual intercourse.
- The LGBT community has the freedom of expression.
- LGBT people are permitted to serve in the armed forces.
- The LGBT community is protected by law from discrimination.
- The LGBT community has the right to marry and can adopt children with the same rights as heterosexual couples.
- Changing one's gender is legal. Three genders are recognized by law.
- Approximately 2-2.9% of Gasandae's GDP is spent on the military annually.
- Women are permitted to serve in the armed forces.
- Conscription is not enforced.
Freedom of Speech
- Freedom of speech is granted to all citizens constitutionally.
- It is legal to criticize the government.
- Online speech falls under Freedom of Speech.
- Laws concerning hate speech do exist but are not well enforced.
- Laws concerning the incitement of violence do exist are not well enforced.
- The press is considered as almost completely free.
- There is minimal censorship online by the government.