Jump to navigation Jump to search
United Kingdom of Evergreen
An Ríocht Aontaithe na Síorghlaise (Coellic)
Talvehaljas Ühendkuningriik (Crystallian)
Talvõhallas Ütiskuningriik (Northern Crystallian)
Førenade Kungariket av Eviggrønne (Southern Nordic)
Kuz'vihelen Ühtenzoittud Kunigahuz (Väps)
Kuz'vihälän Ühtenettud Kunigariku (Western Väps)
"The Land of Life"
"Long Live Our Majesty The Queen"
|File:Location Map Evergreen.png|
and largest city
|Recognised regional languages|
Coellic • Crystallian • Northern Crystallian • Southern Nordic • Väps • Western Väps
38% No religion
3% Traditional Religions
|Government||Unitary constitutional monarchy|
|Queen Laura II|
• Prime Minister
|Christina Hoff Sommers|
• Upper house
|House of Lords|
• Lower house
|House of Commons|
|Currency||Everish Pound (£) (EGP)|
|Date format||DD-MM-YYYY • YYYY-MM-DD|
Evergreen officially United Kingdom of Evergreen is a sovereign state in central Wulfor. It covers an area of 239,839 square kilometres and is inhabited by approximately 59,719,895 inhabitants. Its capital and largest city is Crystalfall.
Evergreen is a unitary constitutional monarchy. The current monarch is Queen Laura II. The current head of government is Christina Hoff Sommers. The Everish legislature is the Parliament, divided into the House of Lords (Upper House) and House of Commons (Lower House)
Social Policies and Laws
- You become a legal adult at age 18.
- You can obtain a driver's license at age 16.
- The age of consent is 16.
- The legal age of marriage is 18, but with parental permission it is 16.
- Capital punishment is used but effectively not carried out, with the last execution being over 10 years ago.
- Euthanasia and Assisted Suicide are legal.
- Pornography is legal with age restriction.
- Gambling is legal with heavy regulation.
- The legal voting age is 18.
- People of all Genders, Religions, Social Classes, and Education level have the right to vote.
- Individuals are required to be citizens to vote.
- Those with criminal records are permitted to vote.
- One must be 18 years old to run for public office.
- In Evergreen, any eligible citizen can obtain a weapons licence as long as they are 21 years and older.
- Alcohol (<15% by volume) is legal and restricted for those 18 years and older.
- Alcohol (>15% by volume) is legal and restricted for those 18 years and older.
- Nicotine and Tobacco products are legal and restricted for those 21 years and older.
- Cannabis is legal and restricted for those 18 years and older.
- In Evergreen, abortion is legal and there is stigma towards women who choose to have it.
- Costs are covered by the state.
- Abortion is legal up to 20 weeks from conception.
- Abortion is legal in the case of fetal defects.
- Abortion is legal in the case of rape and where the mother's life may be threatened.
- Abortion is regulated by the state. Only public hospitals are allowed to perform it.
- Same sex activity is legal in Evergreen, and there is no social stigma towards the LGBT community.
- The age of consent for same sex intercourse is the same as heterosexual intercourse.
- The LGBT community has the freedom of expression.
- LGBT people are permitted to serve in the armed forces.
- The LGBT community is protected by law from discrimination.
- The LGBT community has the right to marry and can adopt children with the same rights as heterosexual couples.
- Changing one's gender is legal. Three genders are recognized by law.
- Approximately 2-2.9% of Evergreen's GDP is spent on the military annually.
- Women are permitted to serve in the armed forces.
- Conscription is not enforced.
Freedom of Speech
- Freedom of speech is granted to all citizens constitutionally.
- It is legal to criticize the government.
- Online speech falls under Freedom of Speech.
- Laws concerning hate speech do exist but are not well enforced.
- Laws concerning the incitement of violence do exist.
- The press is considered as almost completely free.
- There is minimal censorship online by the government.