Jump to navigation Jump to search
United Islands of Ermy
Oбъединенные oстрова Эрми (Ob"yedinennyye Ostrova Ermi) (Flírsk)
"голосa победили (Golosa pobedili)"(Flírsk)
(Everish:"The voices have won")
"гимн свободе (Gimn svobode)"(Flírsk)
(Everish:"Hymn to Freedom")
|File:Location Map Ermy.png|
and largest city
|Official languages||Flírsk • Everish|
|Recognised regional languages||Lakadamian • Demacian|
13% No affiliation
|Government||Federal semi-presidential republic|
• Prime Minister
|Legislature||The Federal Assembly|
• Upper house
|The Federation Council|
• Lower house
|The State Douma|
|Currency||Ermian Rouble (₽) (RER)|
Ermy (Flírsk: Эрми Ermi) officially United Islands of Ermy (Flírsk: Oбъединенные oстрова Эрми Ob"yedinennyye Ostrova Ermi) is a sovereign state in the north of Serica. Its capital and largest city is Vystrel.
Ermy is a federal semi-presidential republic. The current President in office is Antanasya Ibragimova. The current head of government is Eva Ivanova. The Ermian legislature is The Federal Assembly divided into The Federation Council and The State Douma.
Social Policies and Laws
- You become a legal adult at age 18.
- You can obtain a driver's license at age 20.
- The age of consent is 16.
- The legal age of marriage is 18.
- Capital punishment is not used.
- Euthanasia is legal.
- Pornography is legal with age restriction.
- Gambling is legal with age restriction.
- The legal voting age is 18.
- People of all Genders, Religions, Social Classes, and Education level have the right to vote.
- Individuals are not required to be citizens to vote.
- Those with criminal records are permitted to vote.
- One must be 25 years old to run for public office.
- In Ermy, weapons are illegal.
- Alcohol (<15% by volume) is legal and restricted for those 18 years and older.
- Alcohol (>15% by volume) is legal and restricted for those 18 years and older.
- Nicotine and Tobacco products are legal and restricted for those 18 years and older.
- Cannabis is legal for medicinal use only.
- In Ermy, abortion is legal and there is no social stigma towards it.
- Costs are covered by the state.
- Abortion is legal up to 12 weeks from conception.
- Abortion is legal in the case of fetal defects.
- Abortion is legal in the case of rape and where the mother's life may be threatened.
- Abortion is regulated by the state. Public hospitals will perform it, but private clinics can perform it too.
- Same sex activity is legal in Ermy, and there is no social stigma towards the LGBT community.
- The age of consent for same sex intercourse is the same as heterosexual intercourse.
- The LGBT community has the freedom of expression.
- LGBT people are permitted to serve in the armed forces.
- The LGBT community is protected by law from discrimination.
- The LGBT community has the right to marry and can adopt children with the same rights as heterosexual couples.
- Changing one's gender is legal. Three genders are recognized by law.
- Approximately 0.1-0.9% of Ermy's GDP is spent on the military annually.
- Women are permitted to serve in the armed forces.
- Conscription is not enforced.
Freedom of Speech
- Freedom of speech is granted to all citizens constitutionally.
- It is legal to criticize the government.
- Online speech falls under Freedom of Speech.
- Laws concerning hate speech do exist but are not well enforced.
- Laws concerning the incitement of violence do exist.
- The press is considered as almost completely free.
- There is minimal censorship online by the government.