The Kingdom of Danskanksova
De Kvindom dän Danskänksova (Dansk)
"Davai hölt de xändje" (Dansk)
(Everish:"Let's hold hands")
"Dva dän Žäptämbá"(Dansk)
(Everish:"2nd of September")
|File:Location Map Danskanksova.png|
and largest city
|Recognised national languages||Dänk • Scandavian • Everish|
|Recognised regional languages||Aquian • Rumän • Eväman|
|Government||Federal constitutional monarchy|
|King Aaron Mëluna and Queen Vëda dän Lapën|
• Prime Minister
|2 September 1900|
|Currency||Dansk peço (Đ) (DP)|
Danskanksova (Dansk: Danskänksova) officially The Kingdom of Danskanksova is a sovereign state in central Wulfor. It covers an area of 332,270 square kilometres and is inhabitated by approximately 33,559,239 inhabitants. Its capital and largest city is Burg Bognovi.
Danskanksova is a federal constitutional monarchy. The current monarchs are King Aaron Mëluna and Queen Vëda dän Lapën. The current head of government is Lapënet Blau. The Dansk legislature is the parliament.
Social Policies and Laws
- You become a legal adult at age 18.
- You can obtain a driver's license at age 16 in more liberal lands, but 18 in more conservative lands.
- The age of consent is 16.
- The legal age of marriage is 18.
- Capital punishment is used but rarely carried out.
- Euthanasia and Assisted Suicide are legal.
- Pornography is legal with heavy regulation.
- Gambling is illegal.
- The legal voting age is 16.
- People of all Genders, Religions, Social Classes, and Education level have the right to vote.
- Individuals are required to be citizens to vote.
- Those with criminal records are not permitted to vote.
- One must be 18 years old to run for public office.
- In Danskanksova, only members of the police force can obtain a weapons license and must be 18 years and older.
- Alcohol (<15% by volume) is legal and restricted for those 16 years and older.
- Alcohol (>15% by volume) is legal and restricted for those 18 years and older.
- Nicotine and Tobacco products are legal and restricted for those 18 years and older.
- Cannabis is legal for medicinal use only.
- In Danskanksova, abortion is legal and there is no social stigma towards it except for in some rural communities.
- Abortion is legal at anytime and costs are covered by the state.
- Abortion is legal in the case of fetal defects but a woman is required to pay for it from her own funds.
- Abortion is legal in the case of rape and where the mother's life may be threatened and costs are covered by the state.
- Abortion is regulated by the state. Public hospitals are allowed to perform it, but private clinics can perform it too.
- Same sex activity is legal in Danskanksova, and there is no social stigma towards the LGBT community.
- The age of consent for same sex intercourse is the same as heterosexual intercourse.
- Members of the LGBT community are permitted to serve in the armed forces.
- The LGBT community has the freedom of expression.
- The LGBT community is protected by law from discrimination.
- The LGBT community has the right to marry and can adopt children with the same rights as heterosexual couples.
- Changing one's gender is legal depending on the jurisdiction. Three genders are recognized by law.
- Approximately 0.1-0.9% of Danskanksova's GDP is spent on the military annually.
- Women are permitted to serve in the armed forces.
- Conscription is not enforced.
Freedom of Speech
- Freedom of speech is granted to all citizens constitutionally.
- It is legal to criticize the government.
- Online speech falls under Freedom of Speech.
- Laws concerning hate speech do exist.
- Laws concerning the incitement of violence do exist.
- The press is considered as almost completely free.
- There is minimal censorship online by the government.