Jump to navigation Jump to search
Democratic Republic of Corzazjan
"Çalışın ve başaracaksınız"(Corzazi)
(Everish:"Work and you will achieve")
|File:Location Map Corzazjan.png|
|Official languages||Corzazi • Astalan|
|Recognised national languages||Beklian|
|Recognised regional languages||Yebrevish|
9% No affiliation
|Government||Unitary parliamentary republic|
• Prime Minister
• Upper house
• Lower house
|House of Representatives|
|Currency||Corzazi Dirhamz (CZD)|
Corzazjan is a unitary parliamentary republic. There is currently no president in power. The current head of government is Halime Arikan. The Corzazi legislature is the Corzazi Government divided into the Senate and the House of Representatives.
Social Policies and Laws
- You become a legal adult at age 18.
- You can obtain a driver's license at age 18.
- The age of consent is 16.
- The legal age of marriage is 16.
- Capital punishment is used but rarely carried out.
- Euthanasia and Assisted Suicide are both illegal.
- Pornography is legal with age restriction.
- Gambling is legal with age restriction.
- The legal voting age is 18.
- People of all Genders, Religions, Social Classes, and Education level have the right to vote.
- Individuals are required to be citizens to vote.
- Those with criminal records are permitted to vote.
- One must be 24 years old to run for public office.
- In Corzazjan, only members of the police force or military can obtain a weapons license.
- Alcohol (<15% by volume) is legal for medicinal use only.
- Alcohol (>15% by volume) is legal for medicinal use only.
- Nicotine and Tobacco products are illegal.
- Cannabis is illegal.
- In Corzazjan, abortion is illegal.
- Same sex activity is illegal in Corzazjan, but punishments are rarely handed out.
- Changing one's gender is illegal. HRT and sex reassignment surgery are illegal, and there is no way to change your legal gender.
- Approximately 4%+ of Corzazjan's GDP is spent on the military annually.
- Women are permitted to serve in the armed forces.
- Conscription is enforce, but alternative service is available. Men and women are conscripted.
Freedom of Speech
- Freedom of speech is granted to all citizens constitutionally.
- It is legal to criticize the government.
- Online speech falls under Freedom of Speech.
- Laws concerning hate speech do not exist.
- Laws concerning the incitement of violence do exist but are not well enforced.
- The press is considered as almost completely free.
- There is censorship online by the government.