Kingdom of De Vremdspongeln
Kronekrijk der Vreemdspöngeln (Vremd)
"Kronekrijk af Diversité"(Vremd)
(Everish:"Kingdom of Diversity")
"Züsammen Wee Stand"(Vremd)
(Everish:"Together We Stand")
|File:Location Map De Vremspongeln.png|
and largest city
|Official languages||Vremd • Everish • Lakadamian|
|Recognised national languages||Scandavian|
|Recognised regional languages||Flirsk|
29% No affiliation
|Government||Unitary constitutional republic|
• Prime Minister
• Upper house
|House of Nobels|
• Lower house
|House of Commons|
|Currency||Vremd krone (Đ) (DVK)|
De Vremdspongeln (Vremd: De Vreemdspöngeln, officially Kingdom of De Vremdspongeln (Kronekrijk der Vreemdspöngeln)) is a sovereign state in the west of Serica. It covers an area of 335,725 square kilometres and is inhabitated by approximately 12,086,096 inhabitants. Its capital and largest city is Koppan.
De Vremdspongeln is a constitutional monarchy. The current monarch is King Kasper II. The current head of government is Valerie Willems. The Vremd parliament is divided into two chambers, the House of Nobels and the House of Commons.
Social Policies and Laws
- You become a legal adult at age 18.
- You can obtain a driver's license at age 17.
- The age of consent is 15.
- The legal age of marriage is 18.
- Capital punishment is legal but rarely carried out.
- Euthanasia and Assisted Suicide are both legal.
- Pornography is legal with age restriction.
- Gambling is legal with heavy regulation.
- The legal voting age is 18.
- People of all Genders, Religions, Social Classes have the right to vote.
- Individuals are required to be a citizens to vote.
- Those with criminal records are permitted to vote.
- One must be 18 years old to run for public office.
- In De Vremdspongeln, everyone can obtain a weapons license at 18 years and older.
- Alcohol (<15% by volume) is legal and restricted for those 18 years and older.
- Alcohol (>15% by volume) is legal and restricted for those 18 years and older.
- Nicotine and Tobacco products are legal and regulated for those 18 years and older.
- Cannabis is legal for medical use only.
- In De Vremdspongeln, abortion is legal and is accepted by the general populace.
- Same sex activity is legal in De Vremdspongeln, and there is some social stigma towards the LGBT community.
- Changing one's gender is legal depending on jurisdiction.
- Approximately 1-1.9% of De Vremdspongeln's GDP is spent on the military annually.
- Women are permitted to serve in the armed forces.
- Conscription is not enforced.
Freedom of Speech
- Freedom of speech is granted to all citizens constitutionally.
- It is legal to criticize the government.
- Online speech falls under Freedom of Speech.
- Laws concerning hate speech do exist but are not well enforced.
- Laws concerning the incitement of violence do exist but are not well enforced.
- The press is considered as almost completely free.
- There is minimal censorship online by the government.